The IEEV China 2018 International Exhibition of New Energy and Energy Saving Vehicles will be held October 18-21 at the China National Convention Center (CNCC), Beijing. Electric Vehicles.
It is one of the most outstanding events in its area and is known as the reference fair for the new energy automotive industry in the Asian country. The International Exhibition of New Energy Vehicles and Energy Saving IEEV China 2018 is the most prominent exhibition platform for the energy efficient automotive industry in all of China.
In the International Exhibition of New Energy Vehicles and Energy Saving IEEV China 2018 will be present: experts, researchers, car manufacturers, auto parts manufacturers, university professors, car designers, purchasing managers, distributors, apprentices of driving schools, bus companies, car rental companies, travel companies, government officials, relevant members of associations, media and all kinds of organizations in the automotive industry.
What will be presented at the IEEV China 2018 International Exhibition of New Energy Vehicles and Energy Saving?
Low fuel consumption vehicles:
- Gasoline, diesel vehicles that adopted the internal combustion engine as the primary energy system.
- Vehicles that adopted advanced engines, efficient transmissions and other technologies, energy saving products, new materials, lightweight design and green manufacturing in their research and development, manufacturing and use throughout the industry chain and life cycle.
- Compressed natural gas (CNG), liquefied natural gas (LNG), liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) and other natural gas vehicles.
- Cars with methanol fuel, ethanol car, methane cars and other HEV alternative fuel vehicles (including gasoline and electric hybrids, gas and electric hybrids, etc.)
New energy cars:
- Plug-in hybrid electric vehicles
- Electric vehicles (BEV, including solar vehicles)
- Fuel cell vehicles (VEGF), hydrogen powered vehicles, aerial vehicles, electric magnetic vehicles and other new energy vehicles
Vehicles that protect the environment:
- Models of vehicles whose air quality in the car complies with the standard
- Models of vehicles whose exhaust emission complies with the standard
- Engines, efficient transmissions, lightweight materials, vehicle optimization design, hybrid products and other energy saving technologies
- Batteries, motors, electronic control and other main components and advanced technologies
- Charge batteries, chargers, power distribution boxes, rechargeable batteries and battery management systems, parking charging facilities, smart monitors, charging station solutions, charging station network solutions, etc.
The International Exhibition of New Energy Vehicles and Energy Saving IEEV China 2018 is a great event for the automotive industry and represents the ideal opportunity to witness, test and acquire the latest innovations in this important area that represents an excellent business opportunity to world level.